Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Update & Archived Portraits PART DEUX

I've added 2 new works in my main site under Portraits, please check them out and tell me what you think!
(If you're not sure who they are... it's L___ A____ and R______.)

I took down 5 works from the same section, simply because they're kind of old and


Drawn from life. Experimenting in oils with different colors.


Same model, different style. I used washes of oil for this. I like how it feels very Gauguin-esque.


Another experimental piece from life. I like the drippy-ness but the colors are kind of dull.


Pretty old, from fall 2006. I illustrated one of the seven deadly sins (vanity) using symbolic colors and images. I'm happy with the lighting but some details are pretty blah (i.e. hands).


Even older... early 2006. First time using ink dyes and color pencils. I still like it but wish the face had a bit more life to it.

No comments: