Friday, April 24, 2009

Gossip Girl Strikes Back, and Vin D.

So, I know I've drawn The boys of Gossip Girl before, but I'm way too intrigued by Chuck Bass's face to not draw him again.

Here is a start of a sketch (photographed, hence the quality):

...and a more finalized sketch (scanned):


I decided to draw Blair Waldorf while I was at it, too:

Leighton Meester is gorgeous... and I love her immature & manipulative character so much.


I'm pretty sure I will be taking these drawings to a final piece. I already have a color scheme in mind (purple for Chuck Bass and white&red for Blair).

Also I've started working on Vin Diesel. Since I'm not too sure about the drawing for this one, I've decided to experiment with this and just mess around. I like it so far:

It's gouache & a little bit of color pencils on stretched Canson Mi-Tientes paper in light blue. I might even take it into digital and play with collage-y elements to see what happens.

No comments: