Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Attack of the Frombies!!!!

Last fall I came up with a concept for a Halloween ornament line called the Frombies® (Okay, it's not really a registered trademark.... but it looks cool with that logo, no?).
Basically they are half eaten fruits that turned into zombies, and roam around the house at night seeking revenge on humans. Yeah, a little gory for my taste or style, so I knew I had to make it really goofy.

Here is the product sheet of all the fruits I designed:


I had so much fun with this piece, I actually made a sculpey model for the Apple Frombie:

Not the best lighting, but I like that position. Here is another:

Sculpting is not really my thing, but I enjoyed it regardless.

Now, if anybody wants to actually turn the Frombies into a line of characters.... send all checks to "Yukiko Adachi" please, I'm ready for my million dollars...*sigh*

No comments: